I mean, as I go YAP lately I see mostly:
- troll Q & As which mostly are not really bad. Many people welcome most of them because they say it livens up the place. Of course that’s true, most of us cannot deny that, but only until somebody gets hurt. And what I meant is until somebody gets justifiably offended by politically incorrect terminology or discriminatory and bias content.
- homework questions and questions which would be easily answered in what, less than a minute by googling it.
- and the new breed of English translations, which I have asked about some time ago but I do not think most people understood what I meant. I do not want to put up the link here as that would be like putting a dry bone to the nose of stalker trolls, paparazzi trolls & YAP Police dogs (the same ones who only come out at night & have all this time been content to do their stuff in the dark & wouldn’t even have a single courageous bone to come over here & tell us a little something about them or why they do what they do within YAP. I mean they do a good thing at least in their mind but why not tell us why they do it.–my next blog post will clarify what I meant about this)
Okay in this post, I will single out this latest English Translation Please Questions.
- Don’t you think that most askers of these questions are invading the privacy of somebody out there who was the intended recipient of the Tagalog message they want translated into English? Be it a Tagalog/Taglish chat, text or email message which obviously was being asked by a non-Tagalog speaker & obviously those message weren’t meant for them.
- And two don’t you feel by answering these questions, some of which are even “personal” messages, we contribute into an invasion of privacy?
- And why aren’t anybody reporting these types of questions as obviously these are not Travel related. I mean somebody or some people are again going back to my old YAP questions & have reported 4 of my older mostly non-travel related questions & now they have been DELETED–and that would be the topic of my next post.