I have always wondered why many Regular Yappers treat All New Comers To YAP with an attitude of “You have to prove yourself first for us to see if you are really a legitimate YAP newbie or another new Troll of a regular YAP Oldtimer”.
As if there is some sort of hazing or probationary period to pass for all newbies.
But for any new Yapper, can we tell if they really are somebody new or are they really just another troll?
What are the tell tale signs if any?
For me, I have seen many YAP newcomers:
1. With their Add to My Contact option DISABLED.
2. Their Qs & As are set to PRIVATE.
3. They have a high percentage of Best Answers.
4. Their total answers are low or zero but their total points are high.
5. They are already asking a lot of questions for somebody who started Yapping only that day.
6. They already have an attitude as far as all their answers are concerned.
7. Their name and/or avatar bear a striking similarity to that of a regular Yapper.
Coincidence? Just normal? I do not concern myself with newcomers? What do you think?